Join us for ‘An Evening of Hope with Dr Jane Goodall’, DBE, Founder of the Jane Goodall Institute & UN Messenger of Peace on December 2nd 2022 at the well known Square Brussels convention center. This event is hosted in collaboration with Humanistisch Verbond and Forest Fwd.
A world-renowned ethologist and conservationist inspiring greater understanding and action on behalf of the natural world, Dr Goodall is known for her ground-breaking studies of wild chimpanzees in Gombe Stream National Park, Tanzania, which forever changed our understanding of our relationship to the rest of the animal kingdom.
This very special event will feature a keynote talk by Dr Jane Goodall and updates on the work of the Jane Goodall Institute Belgium in Belgium and in Africa.
- The evening will be held entirely in English, no translation.
- There is no catering on site.
- Due to ongoing covid precautions, Dr Goodall will not be signing any books.
- if you would like to access this event with a wheelchair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you appropriately
- Doors open at 18:30, with the event starting at 19:30
- The main event finishes at 21:30
Tickets are on sale via Eventbrite only as follows (excluding fees):
- € 10 second balcony (students only, bring studentcard)
- € 35 middle section
- € 50 front section
We are really looking forward to sharing this very special evening with you.
All proceeds in aid of the Jane Goodall Institute Belgium and its actions.
With sponsoring from